We process Scrap Cars
Erith is a depollution site, processing End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs), scrap cars, car parts and scrap machinery ready for recycling.
The site buys ELVs from traders and members of the public and processes contracts for commercial clients. Its skilled team of recycling operatives strip ELVs and process other vehicle waste or scrap machinery before materials are shredded, separated and recycled at our Recycling Park to be exported direct for remanufacture - ensuring the best prices.
This site does not accept other types of waste.
Recycling Lives Erith ACCEPTS:
- End of Life Vehicles (ELV)
- Car Batteries and Alloy Wheels
We Don’t Accept:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equiptment (WEEE)
- Sealed container
- Cast Iron Bathtubs
- Washing Machines
- Scrap Machinery and Plant
- Ferrous Metals & Non-Ferrous Metals