who we work with
- Closed loop solutions – retail waste recycling that reworks your waste into products.
- Baling of commodities – bale and compact your waste.
- Bins & skips – containers of all sizes, available nationwide using an online request process.
- Store clearance – full retail store waste management.
- Hazardous waste – hazardous waste containers and disposal delivered and collected.
- Bespoke customer portal to manage waste disposal in retail
- Dedicated account managers; experts in managing retail waste
- Consolidated supply chain - use one retail waste management company across nationwide sites
- Associated Compliance Services to ensure you meet all retail waste disposal regulations
Josh Steiner Social Value & Sustainability Manager Wates GroupRecycling Lives has reaped the rewards of strong commercial and social credentials to secure large-scale contracts. The high value and quality nature of the service, alongside its demonstrable social benefits has prompted the organisation’s ongoing success, allowing it to expand its range of services and open in new locations to achieve nationwide coverage Read moreRead less
Martin Chown Supply Chain Director Sellafield LimitedWe are committed to ensuring our local communities derive maximum economic benefit from the money we spend at Sellafield, by insisting companies that win work with us to invest to support local growth. Recycling Lives has these values at its core and I’m excited by their plans. The contract win also allowed for the creation of a number of jobs in Cumbria as we work to open a new site in the county, creating jobs for yard operatives, drivers and site managers. Read moreRead less
Jeremy Hartley Managing Director Eric Wright GroupThe Eric Wright Group has always recognised the importance of supporting the local community and using our business activities to improve people’s lives. Working with Recycling Lives gives us an opportunity to continue to make a real difference and achieve more through working together. Read moreRead less
Recycling Lives charity creates significant social impact each year as they reduce reoffending, support homeless people and redistribute surplus food to charities.
Download their Report to read about the human and financial impact of their work - the lives changed and the savings created.
Our bespoke customer portal can be tailored to your business needs. After we’ve assessed your waste streams, we’ll ensure the portal is responsive to making collection requests, viewing the recycling process and tracking recycle rates.